I have been using a mid-range android device for almost one and a
half years and It was doing quite well until recently. I always use my
mobile to its optimum level, not being too gentle and also not over
using it. I have had good applications of entertainments, good
games(around 10 games to be honest) and other apps that the device
require for it's enhancement. I have also used almost all music players,
available in play store because the default music player that the
Samsung gives, it really sucks. After checking almost every music player
in play store, I choose Meridian because of it's good sound and
equalizer, that allow us to set our own desired presets.
The Battery life was quite decent and mobile would last for almost 2 days when used normally. But for the last 6 months or so, when I start noticed, the battery started draining very quickly and when days passed, it was tough to make it last for even a day. I then examined the battery for any physical changes and found nothing wrong in it. Initially I thought it might be due to over using or having additional apps. Even though I uninstalled some apps and games involving high graphics and animation, the battery wouldn't last even a day. Accidentally I saw a swell on either side of the battery and only then I realized that the battery is dead and have to be replaced with a new one.
Usually such batteries last over 3 years, when charged and used properly. But mine lasted for only one year, which is par below the normal life of a battery. Then I collected information on reasons and ways to make the life of your battery longer. Here are few:
1, Always turn off your device when you are not using them(This will reduce the strain on battery)
2, Do not wait until the battery completely drains off.Always recharge when there is some 20% power
remaining.
3, Do not use your mobile while it is charging. I had the habit of playing games or watching video songs
while the battery keeps charging.This will spoil the life of battery. This might as well be the initial reason
of damaging the battery.
4, Other things like reducing the brightness, Turning off WI-FI and GPS when not using will increase battery
life.
5, Having a Live Wall paper or playing games which require high graphics will greatly reduce the battery
life. It is always wise to have a black back ground. The black wall paper will require only less power.
6, Running apps in the background without realizing it also tends to drain the battery considerably.
The Battery life was quite decent and mobile would last for almost 2 days when used normally. But for the last 6 months or so, when I start noticed, the battery started draining very quickly and when days passed, it was tough to make it last for even a day. I then examined the battery for any physical changes and found nothing wrong in it. Initially I thought it might be due to over using or having additional apps. Even though I uninstalled some apps and games involving high graphics and animation, the battery wouldn't last even a day. Accidentally I saw a swell on either side of the battery and only then I realized that the battery is dead and have to be replaced with a new one.
Usually such batteries last over 3 years, when charged and used properly. But mine lasted for only one year, which is par below the normal life of a battery. Then I collected information on reasons and ways to make the life of your battery longer. Here are few:
1, Always turn off your device when you are not using them(This will reduce the strain on battery)
2, Do not wait until the battery completely drains off.Always recharge when there is some 20% power
remaining.
3, Do not use your mobile while it is charging. I had the habit of playing games or watching video songs
while the battery keeps charging.This will spoil the life of battery. This might as well be the initial reason
of damaging the battery.
4, Other things like reducing the brightness, Turning off WI-FI and GPS when not using will increase battery
life.
5, Having a Live Wall paper or playing games which require high graphics will greatly reduce the battery
life. It is always wise to have a black back ground. The black wall paper will require only less power.
6, Running apps in the background without realizing it also tends to drain the battery considerably.

No comments:
Post a Comment