It's been almost over an year since I last posted something in this blog. I started this blog way back in 2008 to express the thoughts and views that pop up in my mind. Since then Blogs have gained tremendous reputation and major upgrades to make sure the users use it with ease. In recent times Blogs have evolved as the major platform for journalists to share their own views and stories that doesn't appear in papers and the issues that are of little importance. Even public use blogs to express their own views and to kill time.
Recently I met my childhood friend, on his visit to the hometown. We talked about our old days, remembered the times we spent together and shared the memories that lingered in our mind. Eventually, topic took a turn as we started talking about impotence of "expressing the thoughts". He started explaining about how technology has assisted us in expressing our mind, thanks to the likes of Orkut, Facebook etc. He even explained the concept of "Blogging" and how it promotes his service, which I grasped at ease. He was even surprised when he learned that I write a blog (very rarely, though!) and we made a High Five for this!
Here, in this post I shall try to put forward some of the importance and values of Blogging we shared:
Maintaining an online existence of a business-Sharing the in-depth ideas about the business that cannot be shared sufficiently on twitter and Facebook.
Provide information that the targeted readers might be interested in. For instance providing regular updates on technology, mobiles might enable the reader to buy a new one, hence transforming the blog into a valuable source of information.
Enhancing the Creativity-Blogging can help mind unlock it's hidden talents,and helps to get rid of unwanted stress and emotions that linger in the mind as well.
I shall probably end here, with the hope of updating this site often!
.
Recently I met my childhood friend, on his visit to the hometown. We talked about our old days, remembered the times we spent together and shared the memories that lingered in our mind. Eventually, topic took a turn as we started talking about impotence of "expressing the thoughts". He started explaining about how technology has assisted us in expressing our mind, thanks to the likes of Orkut, Facebook etc. He even explained the concept of "Blogging" and how it promotes his service, which I grasped at ease. He was even surprised when he learned that I write a blog (very rarely, though!) and we made a High Five for this!Here, in this post I shall try to put forward some of the importance and values of Blogging we shared:
Maintaining an online existence of a business-Sharing the in-depth ideas about the business that cannot be shared sufficiently on twitter and Facebook.
Provide information that the targeted readers might be interested in. For instance providing regular updates on technology, mobiles might enable the reader to buy a new one, hence transforming the blog into a valuable source of information.
Enhancing the Creativity-Blogging can help mind unlock it's hidden talents,and helps to get rid of unwanted stress and emotions that linger in the mind as well.
I shall probably end here, with the hope of updating this site often!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment