Friday, October 24, 2014

Just for fun

Stories are good to read, especially if they are funny. One can have a great time reading such stories because almost everyone enjoys humor. In today’s stressful and hectic lives, reading such stories can provide great relaxation and fun. Sometimes these stories lighten up the mind and makes one feel relaxed. The best part about these stories is that these stories can be read by people of all age groups from kids to adults.

Recently I came across a book that had funny stories that were not more than a page. I would like to post few here.

Mouthology:

A Professor was traveling by boat. On his way he asked the sailor:

“Do you know Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Geography, physiology?

The sailor said no to all his questions.

Professor: What the hell do you know on earth. You will die of illiteracy.

After a while the boat started sinking. The Sailor asked the Professor, do you know swiminology & escapology from sharkology?

The professor said no.

Sailor: “Well, sharkology & crocodilogy will eat your handology, headology & you will dieology because of your mouthology.

Here is another one

Sardar Joining the Army:

Sardar: We need you in the army.

Sardar: I’ll join but on three conditions.

Officer: Ok. what are the conditions?

Sardar: My first condition is that I’ll not wear the uniform because it is hot.

Officer: Ok. What is the second condition?

Sardar: I’ll not do the perade and other training under the sun because it is hot. I’ll only do it under the shed or some kind of shadow cover.

Officer: Ok. What is your third condition?

Sardar: And my last and most important condition is that during war times, I’ll remain on leave.

Hope you like it.


 

No comments: